بيان:وظيفة مدير مشروعات - أبريل 2013
Project Manager: Digital Expression Community Empowerment Project - March 2013
- Supervise the overall implementation of the work plan and ensure its timely and effective implementation.
- Facilitate the process and the development of activities' plan with project team/ consultants and communities’ based entities
- Ensure and supervise the implementation of field and project activities.
- Facilitate relation between the project and local partners.
- Ensure proper selection of trainers/ consultants for training session according to the projects needs.
- Recruit consultants and trainers, develop project staff TOR and conduct
- Supervise and mentor project staff, trainers, consultants
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation system to supervise project implementation
- Develop sustainability strategies and fundraising
- Network with other entities
- Keep track of the budget and liaise with the Accountant
- N.B. ADEF’s Steering/Executive committee as well as educational experts will be at the disposal of the Project Manager to assist in strategic planning and curriculum development issues. However, we expect the Manager to supervise daily operations autonomously. Great attention will be paid to the consistency in implementing the designed M&E scheme, reporting the implemented activities, and challenges and propose creative ideas to overcome them.
- Provide quarterly and annual activity report to ADEF Executive Committee.
- Handle the development and the implementation of the training manual on need basis.
- Submit monitoring and evaluation reports to Executive Director and Donors
- Handle all communications with Donor
- Financial tasks:
- Prepare requests for payment orders
- Keeps track of the budget, and liaise with the Accountant
- Other Responsibilities:
- Participates in the development of concept papers, project proposals
- Attends internal and external meetings as requested
- Performs other duties to ensure smooth project implementation as required and the timely and effective implementation of the work plan.
- The Digital Expression Community Empowerment Project is a three-year project
- Minimum 5 years work experience in development / community based youth field
- At least 3 years of experience in project management
- Understanding of ICTs for youth capacity building
- Understanding of educational and socio-economic issues in Egypt
- Proposal writing and fundraising experience
- Excellent command of Arabic and English both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and able to take initiatives
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
Terms of Application
- Deadline for submitting CVs and cover letter: April 10, 2013
- Applications to be sent to email@example.com with Subject Line: Project Manager
- Date required to start work: May 1, 2013
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed between April 15 and 18, 2013