بيان:وظيفة مسؤول تمويل - أبريل 2013
تُعلن "أضف" عن حاجتها لـ "مسؤول تمويل"، ولمن يرغب في التقدم عليه إرسال سيرته الذاتية إلى email@example.com
وآخر موعد للتقديم 15 مايو 2013، ويجب على المتقدم كتابة جملة "مسؤول تمويل" في عنوان الرسالة البريدية، سنبدأ في مخاطبة المرشحين مبدئيا لتولي الوظيفة ما بين 18 إلى 20 مايو.
للتعرف على المتطلبات الواجب توافرها في شاغل تلك الوظيفة، يمكنكم قراءة التفاصيل التالية:
The fundraising officer will be responsible for development, implementation and management for all aspects related to fundraising for the organization.
- Develop and Implement fundraising strategies.
- Identify donor opportunities, and develop donor database.
- Assist ADEF Director in strategy related and overall technical management.
- Write grant proposals and concept notes.
- Represent the organization at donor meetings, and undertake follow-up of potential funding opportunities
- Explore and develop strategies for long-term sustainability of the organization.
- Develop business plans in consultation with other staff for possible generation of long-term incomes for the organization.
- Undertake online research; build contacts with potential donors.
- Develop new projects financial and technical aspects.
- Work closely with ADEF director, and various projects and program staff.
- Liaison with private agencies, governmental, and other organization to explore potential collaborations for raising funds for the organization.
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization
- Manage communications with the portfolio of donors, and keep them properly informed via reporting
- Maintain organized Hard and soft files of all fundraising information
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Relevant academic qualifications, preferably a degree in social science, management or arts.
- 2-3 years experience doing similar work tasks
- Fluent in Arabic and English (Written and Spoken)
- Excellent communication, organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in financial and technical planning
- Passion for encouraging self-expression
- Experience in Program and Project Development
- Ability to take initiative, proposes ideas, and add to the already inspiring and dynamic team.
- Flexibility and ability to work independently, and among teams
- Ability to work with multi-stakeholders and partners
- Experience in developing sustainability and fundraising strategies
- Experience in development of concept papers and project proposals
- Familiarity with youth education and development and/or arts and culture/technology for development is a plus
- Excellent computer skills
Please send a CV and brief cover letter outlining your qualifications along with an English writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate "Fundraising Officer “ in the subject bar
Deadline: 15th of May, 2013
The Arab Digital Expression Foundation, ADEF
ADEF aims, through an on-going process of collaboration between techies, artists, activists, youth leaders, educationalists and others, to unfold as a hub for nowledge production and sharing. ADEF strives to develop and promote collaborative models and processes for the production and sharing of knowledge in a quest to ontribute to an evolving Arab identity; one for which knowledge is critical and shared knowledge is essential for decision-making. ADEF believes it is through open culture that freedom of expression and right to knowledge thrives and becomes a force that drives us to explore and discover our endless potential. Through its core team and rich web of affiliates, ADEF creates and documents models of collaboration to design activities and projects that build on technology in order to develop self-expression, knowledge dissemination and production of thought. In its new iterations, ADEF engages with and supports Arab collectives, initiatives and groups to embark on projects that creatively capitalize on digital technology for the production of free and open knowledge and the promotion of artistic expression.
Since it started its activities in 2007, ADEF has organized 6 consecutive summer digital expression summer camps. It has trained 170 young Arab professionals aged between 20-40 from Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Lebanon, Palestine, Iraq, Sudan, Yemen, Jordan and Syria in digital arts based on open-source technology and various experiential based training methodologies for the purpose of expression. It has also trained 284 youngsters aged 11 to 16 from across the region, in various forms of digital expression including cinema, sound and music, graphic design, web design, animation, web comics and web 2.0. It has been building a network of committed NGOs working with youth, art and ICT development, along with a wide and diverse network of artists, techies and educators.